Join the BADT
What are the benefits of joining BADT?
An association that supports the dental therapist in all matters relative to dental therapy, from education, restorative techniques, pediatric and adult dentistry, employment and personal development.
- We are an association that has represented dental therapists since 1962.
- We promote our profession at all levels throughout dentistry and beyond.
- BADT is actively taking the profession into the 21st century.
- BADT is the association that has fully represented therapists and hygienists with direct access proposals.
- Membership gives you full access to the website.
- We provide four professional journals per year with verifiable CPD.
- Bi monthly electronic newsletter.
- Reduced fees at national conference and regional study days.
- Dedicated phone line and email address for advice and help from an experienced team of dental therapists.
- Forums for advice and discussion on the website.
- Access to our working partners websites and education.
- Legal advice with a law firm that specialises in dentistry and also employment law.
- Discount with Shulke cross infection training.
- Free CPD folder on joining.
- Networking opportunities with fellow therapists, hygienists, dentists, nurses and industry.
- Tax relief on membership fee.
- Access to discounted safeguarding training courses
- Accountancy services
- Insurance services benefits
Sign Up Today!