Our Mission Statement
The aim of the Association is to represent the interests and wellbeing of members both nationally and internationally whilst promoting the skills, impact and the opportunities of the dental therapist within the dental team.
Our vision is for dental therapists to be part of every dental team and optimised to their full potential
• To advocate the dental therapy profession within healthcare systems and the general public
• To support professional development and lifelong learning within the dental therapy profession and the dental team
• To liaise and collaborate with other professional bodies
• To champion better oral health in the local and wider community
• To promote the study and advancement of knowledge in the field of work carried out by dental therapists